Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How Long Do I Have An Instruction/Student Permit Before I Get A License?

* If you're under 18, you must have an instruction permit at least 6 months before you can get your first driver license.

* If you're over 18, you may apply at any time, an instruction permit is only required to practice driving.

Visit to register and start your drive.

Pls. visit my other blogs:


  1. Online Traffic School 2 U offers an online course which is quick, simple, and hassle-free. It is approved by all courts and counties in California and provides you the highest quality for the affordable price you deserve. With traffic school 2 u, you have material that is specific to your needs, so you learn exactly what your CA
    state requires of you, including traffic laws and regulations, and road signs and signals. Traffic School 2 U is your Top Choice for Quality!!!!!

  2. Your blog is really one amongst my most favorite blogs, it’s so creative.

  3. After all, what an awesome site and enlightening posts, I would surely bookmark this! Calgary drivers Education

  4. Have big thanks for the remarkable informative blog, I am much happy, this is quite helpful… auto insurance quotes

  5. The blog is simply showing the effective features of the topic I really like that a lot. insurance quote

  6. Great! you put all constitutive content and informative points in your blog post is very useful. thanks for sharing..Driving school

  7. Gill Driving School Deer Park is one of the few driving schools that provide top quality driving test in Deer Park. We have both Male and Female instructors who will provide you comfortable and enjoyable learning time. And also we offer you both automatic and manual driving lessons in Deer Park along with all Suburbs of Melbourne.
    We are very passionate in our job and we love to teaching car driving and road safety to our students. Gill driving schools have one of the best and highly qualified driving instructors Deer Park as well as Australia.