Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How To Get An Instructions (Learners) Permit aka Student Driver Permit

To legally practice driving before taking your driver license test, you must have an instruction permit/student driver permit.

AGE REQUIREMENTS:
* If you're enrolled in a drivers education class, you can get an instruction permit when you're 15 years old, if you:
  * Apply for the permit no more than 10 days before the class starts, and
  * Bring a completed waiver/application from your driving school.
* If you aren't enrolled in a drivers education class, you can get a permit when you're 15 1/2 or older, if you pass the knowledge test.

Visit www.smartdrivingschools.com to register and start your drive.

Pls. visit my other blogs:
click; www.honeyandcinnamonthemiraclecure.blogspot.com
and    www.themanywaystomayonnaise.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information about

    driving lessons Newcastle
    Thank you so much for providing such helpful information. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this blog is really amazing and provide me answers to all my questions. i got full knowledge aboutdriving lessons Lancaster.This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carnet de conducir por libre en Madrid. Con test y curso online.
    ¡ El CARNET DE CONDUCIR más barato de Madrid !Telefono = 914443276
    please visit:www.carnetdecocheporlibre.es
    driving school

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is a wonderful and provide me answers to all my queries. I got ful linformation about driving lessons Lancaster.This is extremely informative and that i can as expected refer my friends same.

    posted by Donald Horne | Driving Instructor Course

    ReplyDelete
  5. driving school nyc

    Motorcycle school bus training Queens NY, driving lessons, cdl training for motorcycle, school bus, mta bus, charter bus, tractor trailer & straight truck and more information then visit: www.enasdrivingschool.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nobody wants a traffic violation on their driving record. But sometimes they just happen and before you know it you can see the police car in your rear view mirror. Luckily Traffic School 2 U is here to help you take care of that unfortunate traffic violation and help you to get it off your record.
    - California DMV Licensed
    - Free Completion Certificate Processing
    - No Hidden Cost - Only $19.95
    - 100% Online Traffic School

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible blog there, I’d love to get some extra information.
    http://www.croydondrivinglessons.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. After all, what an awesome site and enlightening posts, I would surely bookmark this! Calgary drivers Education

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post has really impressed me a lot. That’s why I am quite cheerful that you described the real facts in you post. car insurance based on vin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this wonderful post. Now that I am taking driving course with Alpha and Omega Driving School Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete