1. Visit a driver licensing office and bring the fallowing with you:
* Proof of Identity
* Payment for the fee. You may pay with:
* Master Card and American Express credit or debit cards, and some Visa debit cards
* If you're under 18, a completed Parental Authorization Affidavit. Your parents must provide proof of their identity and relationship to you.
* If you're enrolled in a drivers education class, the signed application from you're driving school instructor.
* If you're 18 or over and dont have a Social Security number, you must provide proof of Washington residence.
2. Pass a vision screening, which includes color recognition.
Visit www.smartdrivingschools.com to register and start your drive.
Pls. visit my other blogs: